Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) could not provide the exceptional care that we do without our volunteers. Our friendly volunteers do everything , including - shuttle patients in the parking lot, assist patients in wheelchairs, guide visitors, and provide spiritual support, among many other important tasks.
1) Volunteers must be 18 and over.
2) Submit a completed on-line application.
3) Attend a Volunteer Services orientation.
4) Complete an initial health questionnaire and provide proof of an MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) immunization, two – 2 step Tuberculosis (TB) skin test and Flu Vaccination to the CTH Employee Health Team.
1) Be available to work at least one 4 hour shift per week.
2) Adhere to CTH’s policies and procedures.
3) Complete an annual TB skin test and Flu Vaccination.
4) Wear with pride CTH Volunteer uniform.
5) Complete the annual Volunteer in-service training.
1) $10 Meal Voucher for each day you volunteer
2) Annual Recognition Luncheon
3) 10% discount in the gift shop
4) Gym membership discounts
5) Complimentary lab vouchers
6) Complimentary flu vaccination
7) Invitation to special events throughout the year
8) Discounted services from CTH
If you would like to join our exceptional team of volunteers, please fill out an application by clicking on the link below. You can also call (775) 445-8414. Please keep in mind that new volunteers undergo a background check and each area has a limited number of available positions.